Understand how commission management software facilitated the commission planning process
The reason for your presence here is undisguised and obvious. Surely you are looking for your answers to eliminate or neutralize the difficulties encountered when trying to make a sales commission plan? Aren’t you now? Well, worry no more, because I have all the answers to your questions. You don’t even need to ask for the answers, read this article immediately and all your answers will be served and all your doubts will disappear forever.
If you are wondering which method to use to build an effective sales commission plan and you want to know which would be the best and most suitable sales commission plan for your business, then keep going and you will surely get your answers at the end. of this article. Previously, due to the unavailability of any other way to create a commission plan for businesses, teams had to use spreadsheets for sales commission planning. There are many disadvantages of using spreadsheets as there are several flaws in spreadsheets.
Later, an effective and simplified alternative to spreadsheets was found and businesses around the world began to adopt it. The alternative was to use some sales incentive management software that would provide a comprehensive and effective sales plan tailored to your business.
Now, let’s look one by one at the disadvantages of using spreadsheets and how commission management software has made the process easier and eliminated the difficulties encountered before.
What were the downsides of using spreadsheets to build a sales commission plan?
Let’s shed some light on the main disadvantages of spreadsheets.
- Inaccuracies and complexities encountered that ultimately result in miscalculations of commission statements. Since the spreadsheets are operated manually, they are very prone to errors which would reduce the accuracy of the spreadsheets and lead to errors, rectifying which would then take a long time and if it keeps happening from time to time , which actually makes it happen, would cost the teams a lot of time.
- Calculation errors are also a threat to productivity. Continued rectifications in the sheets would require attention to statements that were made earlier, so teams would have to recover more than they would advance. This would certainly decrease their productivity.
How does software eliminate these flaws?
Software offers a wide range of simplified solutions to the disadvantages of spreadsheets. There are many such software to choose from. One of them that you might consider choosing for your business is ElevateHQ which offers far more features than any software.
- They offer high accuracy and are therefore believable. There is little or no risk of errors and miscalculations.
- Ensures better productivity. As everything is coordinated with just a few clicks, it simplifies the complex process and saves teams a lot of time.
- The most important feature that commission management software has to offer is transparency.
With all this to offer, the fact that commission management software facilitates the sales commission plan remains undisputed and undisputed and therefore you must prefer using them over spreadsheets.